Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Mixbook Review




 Mixbook Review

Each Year my Family has a Holiday Party on Christmas Eve, where we all get together and have wonderful treats and delicious food. Its an event I look forward to all year long! When I was offered the opportunity to pick a design and print some Holiday party Invitations from Mixbook, I knew this would be a great event to use them for.




I chose the Polka Dotted Holiday design, I loved the fun colors in them. We have mailed them out, and received compliments on how cute they are. They have many other designs on their website. They are simple to design, just enter your information and click to purchase, thats it! They will print them, then ship to your address with envelopes and you can address them and send them out! So simple to create.


Be sure to connect with them to get your Cards for any event ordered!
http://www.facebook.com/mixbook 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...