Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wickless Wonders Scentsy review

Wickless Wonders Scentsy
Review



I have heard so many wonderful things about Scentsy, I had to try it out for myself. When I contacted Jenny from Wickless Wonders, and she agreed to send me some Scentsy products to try out, I was overly excited! I knew I had been wanting to try the Warmer, but when she mentioned the Scentsy buddy, I thought that would be something Chunk would love. Well, Jenny being the Nice lady that she is, sent me both to try, and We LOVE them!
My husband Is a HUGE fan of plug in air freshners, I, on the other hand, am not. They always leak, the decent smells are always sold out, and we end up replacing them so frequently that it seems like a waste of money. Plus how ugly are those bulky things? I chose the Boleyn design warmer, and my scents were Sugar cookie, baked apple pie and skinny dipping(hubbys favorite) 

I love that it is safe enough to leave down where it can be seen, and not have to worry about the boys getting hurt.   

I've only used two of my bricks each and I cannot express how much I Love that they are reusable!

 


 Chunk loves his Scentsy Buddy, Spank loves it just as much! I am thinking I may have to get another one of these. Spank is always commenting on how it "smells so goooood!" It does, I cannot argue with him on that one. I chose the Vanilla creme scent pak for his Roarbert buddy.
 
It is really simple to insert and change the pak, I like that the compartment zips instead of velcro, alot of his toys velcro closed and they never stay shut. 


A Scentsy Buddy would make a wonderful gift for any little or big kid on your shopping list. You can visit Jenny's Online scentsy store-http://jennymontes.scentsy.us/
If you have any questions you can contact her directly at Wickless_wonder@live.com

Be sure to add her on facebook Wickless Wonders, she is always posting new items and sales. One special that is ongoing sales, there is always a warmer and scent of the month that is 10% off.

Be sure to get your Holiday shopping done, I know anyone would love Scentsy.

2 comments:

  1. I love these and its so nice they are safer then candles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Scentsy warmer and two plug-ins. Love them! There are so many scents to choose from, and they make your house smell great. They're even safe for kids. Great product!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...