Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Little Pim Review



My Husband is Hispanic, but doesn't know a single word of Spanish, in fact Spank know more than either of us. My In-laws speak French & Spanish and my husband & I been discussing ways to teach the boys another language.
I found Little Pim and contacted them about reviewing their products. Spank does already know a little Spanish, so when I was asked whether I wanted to teach Spanish or French, I let them surprise us. They send us The Little Pim French Bop Music cd. It had a great variety of 15 songs on there, Spank loved listening to it driving in the car. He always asks me to replay Frere Jacques, what child doesn't love that song?

Little Pim is available in 10 different languages, and provides a variety of fun ways to teach children a new language. I love that they have a couple different Gift Sets available, including Dvds, plush animal, backpacks,books and more. We will be ordering the French word & phrase cards, I think my boys will enjoy these, as well as the dvds.
Little Pim was created in 2006 by Julia Pimsleur Levine, a mom who grew up bilingual and was looking for fun ways to introduce her young son to the French language. The Little Pim DVDs and products all make language learning fun and easy for babies, toddlers, preschoolers, and their monolingual or bilingual parents. Little Pim is the most comprehensive series available today for introducing a foreign language to young children between the ages of zero and five.

1 comment:

  1. That's really neat! I have always heard that introducing kids to new languages when they're young is the best way to make sure they retain it later.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...