Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Tombow roller tape Review

I'm always making cards or invites or some paper crafting activity, and typically just use some roller tape from my local craft store. I can say that I am not too sure how well those adhesives hold together after the cards or invites are sent out, but its all I have ever known to use. Until I was offered Tombow for Review, a permanant adhesive tape runner, its refillable, acid-free, non toxic and forms a strong instant bond with whatever paper it is being used on.

I decided I needed to play around with some Thank You notes for the Boys Groovy Splash Party this Summer, So I cut out some Peace signs and grabbed my Adhesive Tape runner and set to work!  I thought the Tape Runner was lightweight, some of them get a bit bulky, I liked that the glue had a flap to keep debry from getting all over your glue, I hate when that happens.

The Tape runner's adhesive is a lot stronger than ALL of the other tape runner's I've used, so there is no repositioning with this one. But It will hold through mailing and a wind storm, Ok I'm not exactly sure about that one, BUT it is Strong! I can mail off those Thank You's knowing they will get there in one piece! The only thing I wasn't crazy about was the awkwardness of holding it, I had to roll the tape once it ran out. I wasn't in a hurry with these invites, so it wasn't a big deal, but when I am rushing to make something I have a feeling I'd be more likely to reach for my other tape rollers, although they won't hold as well!
Other than that slight negativity, I really liked the Tombow Tape roller and will be using it on projects to come!
To Buy: Want to purchase Tombow tape roller or other great products, you can purchase them HERE.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...