Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Men's Costume Review

We are planning on having a big Halloween Party for the first time this year, I have already started planning for it. Halloween is my favorite holiday, I love the Fall air and seeing everybody's costume choices! I usually hand make Spank's costumes, but I will have to see what he decides for this year. I know the hardest person to get into a costume in our family will hands down be my husband. He isn't one for dressing up, but I told him its mandatory this year and he seems to be okay with it.
When I was offered the chance to do a review for Anytime Costumes for Men, I jumped at this opportunity! My hubby has a goofy personality, so I thought the Green Crayon Costume pictured would be perfect for him! When we received it, I had him try it on and we are going to obviously find him a shirt and such to go underneath, because short sleeves just didn't work! He liked the fit of the costume and I thought it was a good fit. The boys loved it, they were excited to see Daddy dressed up as a crayon, and a green one(Spank's favorite).
This Crayola Crayon costume comes in a couple different colors, as well as sizes. It works great for men and women alike, they do have a skirt style in the women's section if you and your guy wanted to go matching for Halloween. If you do end up with the crayon costume or any of their Poly-Foam costumes, I highly recommend stuffing the hat areas so they stand upward, otherwise they are just floppy and don't create the right look. Anytime Costumes has a great selection of men, women and children's costumes in any style you are looking for! Be sure to get a head start on Halloween, cause the closer it gets the more sizes and styles will sell out.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...