Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I'm Back & with News!



I'd like to apologize for my hiatus, I've been dealing with quite a bit the last 3-4 months. We've got some exciting news to share!!



Yes, that's correct! We are expecting baby #3 in the beginning of January! In fact, the due date is two weeks after Spank's Birthday and two weeks before Chunk's Birthday! I had planned to announce it sooner than this, but I've recently been diagnosed with Hyperemesis Gravidarum.

I have had a terrible time with morning sickness(if only it were confined just to morning), making me sick 8-12 times a day, every day and night! I was hoping to feel some relief by now, as I am already into my 2nd trimester, but It doesn't appear its going to ease up on me anytime soon. I went in to ER this week, due to terrible pain, only to discover I have a Mallory-Weiss tear. I was told it should heal on its own soon enough, but to remain on a liquid diet for the next 5 days. I cannot keep solids down, but they expect a liquid diet to remain down, I wish!
I haven't had much luck so far, but I am praying that all of this will disappear soon.

I decided this week that I need to start pushing myself to get back into the swing of things, I've got 4.5 months to go in this pregnancy and my boys and I need some structure back in our lives. 
I just wanted to share our news and let everyone know to be on the lookout for some great Review & Giveaways to come soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...