Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

weekend planning (10/28)

My plans for this weekend are busy, actually from end of September until the new year, we have one free weekend. Our household is hectic at the end of the year, but its the kind of chaos we welcome, the fun kind!

Friday: 
Taking the boys to the park.
Taking Spank to see The Smurfs at the dollar theater.
Going to see in-laws and have dinner. 

Saturday:
Halloween Carnival with my boys.
Taking Spank to do the halloween craft at Michael's 
Going to My parent's house for my middle sister's birthday celebration.

Sunday: 
Meal planning
Coupon-organize 
Hopefully relax with my boys.


1 comment:

  1. sounds like a fun and busy weekend before Halloween! You have PRECIOUS boys :)

    thanks for following, finally stopping by and following you back! Love the blog, can't wait to read more about your adorable family...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...