Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Smiley 360- another addiction

So I just recently heard about Smiley360.com, and I am addicted.
Smiley360.com is a website where consumers(you) participate in their social media programs and in return get to try out products and  spread the word about that product, and provide Smiley360 with some feedback on the product.
I love that they go on a point system and everyone starts at the lowest level,You can earn smiles and rewards and your status will move up. Best of all- Its all FREE!!

Be sure to Sign up today and start earning!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for spreading the word. They look interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx for the info but, I won't join them. I make $5-$50 for testing consumables from other websites. If they don't pay, I don't play. Seems to me they are taking advantage of their members buy not compensating them and are pocketing all that money themselves unlike other websites.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...