Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Decking the halls...Too early?

Well I've done it again, Decorated the inside of the house for Christmas already. Some would say its too early, it isn't even Thanksgiving yet. In fact, most of my family would say that, but I hate seeing my house all boring and plain between Halloween and Christmas. I don't have much to decorate with for Thanksgiving, and we aren't here to enjoy it, so I jump right to Christmas! It gives us more time to look at the beautiful lights, and my boys were so excited, Spank loved helping and Chunk was bouncing up and down at the sight of the tree! So, we do it early, and I have a feeling it will be done early for years to come in our house. 


When do you start decorating for the Holidays in your house?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...