Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Monday Mingle (11/21)

Monday Mingle
11/21

This week's questions:
1. If you were stranded on a deserted island, but you could choose one famous person to be there with you, who would it be?
2. What is your favorite snack food?
3. Fill in the blank: “___________ is my least favorite household chore”.

My Answers:
1. I think I would choose Zooey Deschanel. She is so funny in everything I've watched her in, and I love her voice! If I weren't married I would have said James McAvoy! :) He is Too tempting for a married woman. 
  
2. I love all snack foods, they are one of my weaknesses. I was just telling hubby today I am weird because I like to lick the Doritos dust off the chip, or off Chicken in a Biscuit crackers. It started when I was pregnant with Spank, and I've done it ever since. NOTE: I only do this within the walls of my house, not while eating in public. 
3. Dishes and Laundry are hands down my least favorite chore. I don't mind the loading and unloading of washer and dryer, I just hate putting it away. Dishes and cleaning the kitchen, well, I cannot stand any part of that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...