Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday
11/3

Its November! What better way to celebrate than to post what we're thankful for. I've decided to start posting what I'm Thankful for every Thursday in November. Although, I am quite certain I have alot more to be thankful for than will fit into four posts. 

This year I have had some amazing things happen to my family. The first was in January, when we welcomed another member of our family. My little Chunk was born healthy, despite the Dr. worries towards the end, and the ER telling me in the beginning that I wouldn't carry him past 20 weeks.

 Well I did and I am so Thankful for my gifts from God, my two healthy little guys. I have grown and become a better person because of them, they teach me something new every day, keep me laughing and remind me to simply enjoy the small moments in life, and not worry about the things that are out of our control. So Today, and everyday I am Thankful for my Boys and our families health. 

What are you Thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...