Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday Mingle


Monday Mingle
11/28

This Week's Questions:
1. What did you and your family do for Thanksgiving?
2. What is your favorite way to use Thanksgiving leftovers
3. Fill in the blank: “I really wish I hadn’t eaten so much _______________ on Thanksgiving.

My Answers:
1. We went to my In-laws house for a turkey dinner, and then shopping at midnight! 

2. Well, usually we just eat them, but since we made our own meal and we have a lot more leftovers this year. I will be making turkey noodle soup this week, and I found a recipe somewhere(I cannot remember where now) that was a turkey casserole, It looked yummy! I think we will try that one also! 

3. I really wish I hadn't eaten so much of everything on Thanksgiving. I ate the most sweet potato casserole and mashed potatoes though! It was worth it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...