Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday Mingle

Monday Mingle
11/7




1. What are your Top 3 Pet Peeves?
Men leaving the toilet seat up! Especially in the middle of the night! 
My fast food order being wrong two or more times.
People calling my boys girls! 
2. Do you lose your temper easily?
I am a pretty calm easy going person. I will say though, if someone pushes the right buttons, and I am capable of losing it quickly! 
3. What is the biggest cooking disaster that has happened to you?
I think it would be when we popped fresh popcorn in the pan for the first time, and had my mother in law tell me don't put the lid on until it got hot and started popping. HUGE mistake! First, I added too many kernels and secondly, it needed the lid from the get go! Popcorn had popped clear up on top of my cabinets. Crazy experience, but I've sinced learned how to make popcorn! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...