Auction for Autism Speaks-TEAM KEAGAN
I am participating in the Autism Speaks walk this year, in efforts to help them find a cause, find a cure, and help
people accept and embrace the uniqueness of those individuals afflicted with
Did you know...
• 1 in 88 children are diagnosed with autism, this number is NOT including PDD, Asperger's and other spectrum disorders.
• 1 in 54 boys are on the autism spectrum.
• 67 children are diagnosed per day.
• A new case is diagnosed almost every 20 minutes.
• Autism is the fastest growing serious developmental disability in the US
• Autism costs the nation over $126 billion per year, a figure expected to double in
the next decade.
• Autism receives less than 5% of the research funding of many less prevalent
• Boys are four times more likely than girls to have autism.
• There is no medical detection or cure for autism.
In hopes of raising money for Autism Speaks, I will be having an Online Auction, where all proceeds will go to Autism Speaks-Team Keagan.
So Far we have some AWESOME sponsors, who have donated some Great items to be Auctioned off!
I want to say a HUGE Thank You to those who jumped on board straight from the beginning and never hesitated!
More to come, If you or anyone you know are interested in donating an item for the Auction, I am still accepting them, contact me at Ohthejoysofboys(at)gmail(dot)com to discuss details.
Also, Feel free to share the album and details of the Auction with friends and family, Spread the word to support Team Keagan!!