Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

6 Awesome Ideas for Kid Friendly Vacations book review


Planning a Vacation? Need Ideas or tips to help find the best location for your kid friendly vacation?



" Kid Friendly Vacations" is your guide then!
Our family is always looking for new kid friendly places to vacation. I'll search the internet, but it can easily become a nightmare, and still come out of a 2 hours search with little to no ideas or places! This is an E-book that is broken it down into different types of Vacations, and also includes some of the best places to visit according to that section. It gives multiple suggestions of locations for each section, so chances are you'll find some near to home for a weekend getaway or further away for a more extended vacation! I also loved that the book offered some great tips I would have never thought of to make your kid friendly vacation more relaxing and fun!
One of the neatest things in this book (I will be getting for Spanky on our next vacation) is in Section #5-National Parks. I know he will think its the neatest thing & it will help to turn our vacation into a learning experience.
Want to know what it is? Go sign up for their newsletter & find out!! (be sure to confirm email)
Want even more great Ideas? Like them on facebook


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...