Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Random Thought Thursdays

Photobucket


9/29
Alright, I am one of those people who always has random thoughts flowing through my head. I'm sure I am not the only one, so I decided to start Random Thought Thursdays. Be sure to stop by weekly to read some random thoughts going on in this momma's head, or link up below!


So My random thoughts?
Here they go.

Ever notice the things that were so amazing when you were younger, aren't so much as an adult. I can understand the movies, games, toys and such. What I don't Understand is the Foods, candys and drinks. For example, I used to LOVE those Hugs drinks(you know the ones that look like they are in barrels) I thought those were the greatest thing ever! I try them now, and cannot even swallow a sip. My sister and I always used to joke that little kids taste buds are stupid. I guess maybe there is some truth to that, cause Spank sure loves those things.(but doesn't get them often cause they are terrible for him)

When I was in Science class in school and thought when am I ever going to use this? I'm not going to be a Chemist or biologist. Well, Apparently I should have paid closer attention, because Momma's need to know the answers to some of those questions too! Spank is at his "why?" stage right now, and every time we walk outside he asks the same questions, "Why is the sky blue, Momma?" "Why does the wind blow?" " Why do those birds chirp?" I usually am quite curious to hear his answer, so I just ask him back "Why do you think the sky is blue?" or Why to others. I love hearing the things he comes up with. I get different answers every time, but I think I'm going to have to think of some creative answers pretty soon!

Why every time I get all dressed up and look decent do I see no one, but It never fails that the one time I do nothing with myself and run to the store for juice or quick item, every single person I've known has decided to have a reunion at the local Kroger. I will never understand how it works out that way!

Wanna link up? Some Suggestions for linking up:
1. Grab the Random Thought Thursdays button and post it somewhere on your blog or in the Random Thought Thursdays post.
2.Please be a Oh the Joys Of Boys follower on GFC, and feel free to visit other blogs linking up. Help all of our blogs grow.
3. Feel free to link back, or post on your favorite social network.
Use Twitter? hashtag #randomthoughthurs

Interested in being featured on next weeks Random Thought Thursday or co-hosting? Leave me a comment or send me an email.-->ohthejoysofboys{at}gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...