Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fair Days


Tonight Chunk & I went to the fair with my mom and sisters to see The Band Perry, while Spank had some Daddy time. They went to dinner and then to see all the GeoTrax stuff at Toys R Us (he would live there, if we let him).  It's always nice for Spank to get some special one on one time with daddy, and he loves all the attention!
Vistiting the fair is a yearly event for our family, there is just something about the fair that makes me feel like a kid again, the food, the attractions, the rides and my favorite-The Animals! The jersey cows, bunnies,baby goats and my favorite the piglets! The Band Perry put on a great show, and we had a great time!  Apparently, Spank and Daddy did too! They were both fast asleep on the couch when Chunk and I returned home! Tomorrow we are visiting the zoo, can't wait to see the boys faces with all the animals!

The Band Perry


Chunk checkin out the wagon.

What momma? I'm just crusin' the rails.

9 comments:

  1. omgosh your litle guys are too stinkin' cute!!!

    happily returning the bloggy l♥ve and follow
    ♥cyn♥
    misadventures of a chunky goddess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Im stoppin by from the Blog Hop and Now following you via GFC. Please follow me back at http://jessycaspage.blogspot.com/
    Have a wonderful Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog!

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg you have the cutest boys ever! :)

    I'm the newest follower, stopped by from Exposure 99%,have a great week ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your boys are precious! I am following you back from Horseshoes via FB, GFC, and Twitter.

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, new follower here from the Tuesday's Blog Hop, http://truebluefansofthevampirediaries.blogspot.com/ I am following via GFC and liked your FB page. I also signed your petition. I hope you will stop by my blog and follow me back. I also have a petition going and I hope you will sign mine, too.
    Thanks and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your picture logo of your boys. Following you from a blog hop.
    Come on over and follow this mommie again.

    www.mommieagainblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi this is Nicole from Colie’s Kitchen I just discovered your blog and wanted to drop by and say hi. I am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance. www.colieskitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. CUTE LITTLE BOYS YOU GOT THERE. THANKS FOR LINKING UP WITH US AT THE 99% BLOG HOP.FOLLOWING YOU BACK

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...