Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

zodiac signs

Day 6
My zodiac sign and if it fits my personality.


I'll admit I'm not one to follow my horoscope much, I haven't ever. I guess as a child I can remember looking up my "lucky" days and "bad" days in the back of a teen magazine, and possibly reading my horoscope to see if it said anything special, but I never put any real thoughts into what it meant. The zodiac sign characteristics are never the same, if you've ever looked in the backs of magazines, online or anywhere they don't say anything relatively close. One website may say my sign is down to earth and caring and another may call libra's uptight and uncompassionate. It says I am graceful,peaceful, idealistic, and diplomatic, I'll agree I can be some of those, depending on the day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...