Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Affordable Rome Sightseeing E-book Review




I love Reading anything on Travel, books, magazines, even brochures! So when I had the opportunity to read & review the e-book "Affordable Rome Sightseeing" I was thrilled! The book is written by Cath Andrews, her and her husband started out as tourists of Rome & many trips later became honorary Romans. In the book, she tells the best sites to see, places to go & the best part is that it isn't your typical tourist places!
As much as I would love to go to Rome, I'll admit if I ever do, It won't be for many years. I think that's why I love the travel section so much. If I ever do make it to Rome one day, I'll be using this as my guide!
If we decide to take the boys along, we will definitely be stopping by Gladiator School to check that out! I think my husband would like this more than the kids!

With the helpful tips on hidden gems in Rome, as well as tourists hot spots, She includes best times to go and dress codes for specific sites. Affordable Rome Sightseeing was a great read, and certainly would be helpful if you plan to visit Rome in your future.

Read it for yourself by going to Rome Sightseeing and signing up for the Newsletter.
Want to keep up with them? Here is their information:

Website : http://www.explore-italian-culture.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CasaBenessereItaly
blog : http://stories-from-italy.blogspot.com/
Twitter : @ExploreItaly
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...