Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!
I hope everyone had a great day. We don't do much for Valentine's Day, even more so now that we have two and It being on a weekday this year. Hubby & I went to see the Vow this weekend and that was a nice night out without the Boys, its nice to get out every once in a while. Tonight, we ordered from our favorite Chinese restaurant and that in itself was a gift, not having to cook dinner! We are going out of town this weekend on a mini trip, so that will be our Valentine's weekend!
We sent out our Valentine's Day cards from the boys. I wish I had taken a photo of them before I sent them, But I'll share the Photos with you! If you know me, you know my obsession with mustaches, and It has carried over to my oldest.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...