Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award

Thank You 7 Kids and Counting for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger award.



When you receive this award there are 3 things that you are asked to do:

1. Thank the person who nominated you with a back link to their blog.
2. List 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 16 newly discovered or fondly followed blogs.



7 things you don't know about me

1. As ter
ribly un-healthy as it is, I could live off of extreme pickle pringles & coca-cola.
2. I want to be an organized person, but I function better in dis-organization.

3.
I forgive people way too easy, and it tends to lead to me getting walked over.
4.
I am the oldest of three girls in my family, and I LOVED everything Boyish when I was little.
5.
My roots are country, I was born and spent most of my childhood in a small town in Michigan.
6. I still, as a 26 year old LOVE the Disney Channel.

7.
I often catch myself singing the theme songs to my children's cartoons, and I continue once I realize it. :)

16 Blogs I have discovered and would like to Award.

1. http://www.littlegiftcarter.blogspot.com/
2.http://www.myoverthinking.com/

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...