Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Pride and Joy

Pride and joy
Contribution by Kennith Griffin
My business is my pride and joy and I don't mind investing in it when I need to. I'm thankful that I'm young enough to understand the importance of technology when it comes to owning your own company and that's why I just got voip for business. My interns had been complaining about the phone quality when clients would call in and that just wouldn't do… I had to make sure everyone had a great experience when they call us. The kidneys is things are flowing smoothly again and I'm happy to say I think I'm about to hire a full-time IT personto work behind the scenes here. I know it's just crucial to be on the cutting edge of technology, particularly when the bulk of your business exists online so I'm doing what I can to make sure my little company is up-to-date. The last thing I want is to look back down the road and regret I didn't invest in the right types of resources from the beginning with my small business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...