Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Love Your Teeth Children's brushing Charts

February is Children's Dental Health Month, so what are you doing to teach your children how important it is to brush their teeth?
Spank has always loved to brush his teeth, but recently it has become a chore to get him to do it! When Mindy from Love your Teeth told me about their teeth brushing charts I was excited to try this out with the boys! I obviously still brush Chunk's teeth, but I thought it would be fun for him to have a little competition to keep him motivated. He loves knowing that after he fills the paper up he can pick a new toothbrush from the treasure chest. (Good thing I stock up on character tooth brushes when they are on sale and I have coupons!)






It is really simple, just visit Love your Teeth and enter your child's name and it will generate it for you, all you do is print it. You can make multiple sheets with different names, so you can do one for each child or Teachers cane do them for their classrooms to take home as well. We laminated our sheets and use dry erase crayons to mark each brushing. So far he has been excited to brush again, really hoping that excitement sticks around for a while!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I might try something like this when my daughter starts brushing her teeth.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...