Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

No More Rack Deals



I'm sure if you are a frequent reader then you have caught a post mentioning how much I love daily deal sites.
I've heard people mentioning No More Rack, but hadn't checked it out, until today.

Nomorerack.com is a daily deal site that helps you score some great items at an amazingly cheap price. They also have a shipping price of only $2 per item, so you don't have to worry about your shipping being more than the item itself. I know all of this seems a bit too good to be true, but what allows them to be able to offer such great deals is they are always searching for great deals on closeouts, overstock or cancelled order products and pass those savings along to us. Everything they offer is 60-90% off retail price!

I've been eyeballing the 1600 thread count bed sheet set for $34.00 that is 74% off the $129.00 retail value. They also have a great selection of Children's items, I found Spank this really neat robot kit a while back that was 6-in-1 solar kit. It was only $12.00, when the retail price was $29.99, only I didn't convince Hubby quick enough and it Sold extremely quickly!

Be sure to go check out those Daily deals so you won't miss the good ones, like I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...